To foster our Marketing know-how, we are seeking a full-time member to join us before the end of the summer. This role will manage the mechanical tasks of our internal marketing, such as the social media and blog positing. Additionally, you will contribute to our businesses’s overall English marketing strategy. You will be working directly with the CEO, Business Development Director, and Consulting team. The main focus of this role is faciltating our b2b marketing needs, while providing expert research, consulting, and analysis for our diverse clientele. Ideally we are looking for someone local to hire in the SF Bay area who has a deep understanding of Western Business and Marketing practices, while being able to creatively apply these skills in areas of design and innovation. The most important part of this position is being able to produce strong marketing strategies and content for our brand and our international clients. Naturally, having a bilingual or bicultural background helps you excel at our company. Please continue reading the details below, and we are excited to receive your application.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate our btrax CEO and Business Development team as it relates to content strategy, branding, market entry strategy, account acquisition, etc… (see our services).
- Identify areas of improvement for btrax marketing best practices.
- Produce one to two blog articles in English per week related to Design, Marketing, International Trends, or Technology.
- Strategize with our Global Design Consulting team to target potential clients.
- Research market trends, analyse data, and provide a unique point of view to our readers.
- Build upon your extensive knowledge of the diversity of SF and American business culture.
- Foster your passion for innovation.
- Extensive reporting and analysis of results to drive future optimizations using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Creating email campaigns, to include lead-scoring, template design, calls-to-action, A/B testing, segmentation, and reporting.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify actionable opportunities.
- Collaborating with D.Haus community manager to strategize quarterly events campaign for internal networking and branding
- Promoting events using social media and eventbrite pages
- Conducting research as needed for lead generation.
- Take control of discussions and blog articles without being the “leader”.
- Communicate with the CEO, Project Manager, Designer, Business Development team, and Marketing staff in SF and Tokyo.
- In addition to these typical responsibilities, you may perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with delivering written materials on a deadline.
- Educational background in marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing skills in English, especially having a knack for matching the voice and tone of our blog-style.
- A creative mindset that allows you to be passionate in your writing.
- Logical thinking ability to synthesize your creativeness with the marketing team’s direction.
- Beginner or Intermediate HTML/CSS skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Comfortable with uncertainty; able to deal with unexpected situations.
- Detail-oriented and consistent communication.
- Proactively seeks improvments in their work.
It doesn’t hurt to have:
- Design, coding, or other skills that help you write and publish stellar articles.
- Experience working in an agency and/or with foreigners.
- An interest in design, technology, startups, and East Asian cultures.
- Running digital advertising campaigns such as AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads.
- Ability to explain the relevance of different design, innovation, and development processes.
- Permanent or long-term US work authorization; visa sponsorship is not provided.
Life at btrax:
How to Apply: