To foster our Marketing know-how, we are seeking a full-time specialist to join us by Q2 of 2017. This role would not manage the mechanical tasks of our internal marketing, but it will not be restricted to client works. You will be working directly with the CEO and Global Design Consulting team to lead the overall content strategy and media channels for our internal branding, while providing expert research, consulting, and analysis for our diverse clientele. Ideally we are looking for someone local to hire in the SF Bay area who has a deep understanding of Western Business and Marketing practices, while being able to creatively apply these skills in areas of design and innovation. This position has the possibility to start earlier than April 2017, but only on a part-time or contracted basis. The most important part of this position is being able to produce strong marketing strategies and content for our brand and our international clients.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expert recommendations to our clients as it relates to content strategy, branding, market entry strategy, user acquisition, etc… (see our services).
- Identify areas of improvement for btrax marketing best practices.
- Produce one to two blog articles in English per week related to Design, Marketing, International Trends, or Technology.
- Strategize with our Global Design Consulting team to target potential clients.
- Research market trends, analyse data, and provide a unique point of view to our readers.
- Build upon your extensive knowledge of the diversity of SF and American business culture.
- Foster your passion for innovation.
- Designing and launching A/B and multivariate testing of web pages.
- Extensive reporting and analysis of results to drive future optimizations using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Creating email campaigns, to include lead-scoring, template design, calls-to-action, A/B testing, segmentation, and reporting.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with team members to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Managing events budget.
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify actionable opportunities.
- Promoting events using social media and eventbrite pages
- Conducting research as needed for lead generation.
- Take control of discussions and blog articles without being the “leader”.
- Communicate with the CEO, Project Manager, Designer, Business Development team, and Marketing staff in SF and Tokyo.
- In addition to these typical responsibilities, you may perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- At least some experience with delivering written materials on a deadline.
- Excellent writing skills in English, especially having a knack for matching the voice and tone of our blog-style.
- A creative mindset that allows you to be passionate in your writing.
- Logical thinking ability to synthesize your creativeness with the marketing team’s direction.
- Intermediate HTML/CSS skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Comfortable with uncertainty; able to deal with unexpected situations.
- Detail-oriented and consistent communication.